[Dailydrool] Dumped Dogs

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Tue Jul 20 10:19:58 PDT 2010

Just wanted to update everyone on the dogs who were dumped at a dog park in Dayton, Ohio. Lexa from Puget Sound called and spoke with the dog warden at Montgomery Co. Animal Resource Center where the dogs are being held. She said he was very nice and said that the owners have relinquished the dogs to their care. Because of the publicity the bloodhound has been spoken for and there is much interest in the four bassets. He thinks they will have no problem in placing them. Thanks Lexa for caring enough to check on them.
 I also want to thanks everyone out there who has sent emails, donations and bought raffle tickets to support OBR. Many in the Drool family came forward to help and we will be acknowleding each of you individually but I wanted to say thanks. Please know that we do apprecaite it as I am sure that the hounds do also,
 Sincerely,

Cathy
Momslave to Nate, Dozer, Grace, foster Sunny and wannabe Leah