[Dailydrool] DOGS IN HEAT

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 13:24:38 PDT 2010

Ok you all know where this is going,  several years a go when I  had two
Miniature Dachshunds,  My one female came in heat,  I decided  that I wanted
her to have one litter of pups,  now let's just say  that I live on the
corner and I DO NOT MINGLE with my neighbors, besides all  their children thought
I was a witch !  that is with a W  not a  B  so I know all the protocol and
go out each and every time with my  Dachshund while she did her business
and then right back into the house, well  this moron  that lived down the
street had a Brittany and it was a  male and he kept jumping his fence and
coming down to my house,  so I  called the dog warden three different times and
each time this guy got a  ticket,  he was NOT happy,  so one very nice Sunday
morning there is a  POUNDING at my back door and there stood this man with
a GUN !!!!!!    called hubby to the door and this guy proceeds to make
threats on my dog and  me  so very politely like you know I am, I excused myself
and came  back up into my house, went to the gun cabinet and got my dads,
Smith  & Wesson 357 Magnum and I walk back down the steps , open the door
with my  hand behind my back,  I pulled  out the gun, put a bullet in the
chamber and I politely  said  "  now ass hole my gun is bigger  than your gun
and you have exactly 10 seconds to get  off my property or I  will splatter
your F******  brains all over my patio ! "  My husband  was  pale white
!!!!!!  the blood left his brain for some  reason     He yelled  " MARLENE "  any
ways   the ass Hole left and they actually put their house up for sale
three weeks  later and moved,  I wanted to have a going away party for them but
Hubby  was against it.  he isnt much fun !!!!!!!!  the moral of this story
is  don't P*** me off !  Hubby  now has put a lock on his gun cabinet and  we
 doen't even have any grandchildren  bwahahahahahahah    Oh yes,  my
miniature Dachshund had 7 puppies !!!!!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

did I mention we have been married for 40 years     bwahahahahaha  !!!!!