[Dailydrool] what will gus do?

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 04:16:40 PDT 2010

my neighbors upstairs have 2 chihuahuas, the oldest is lily, and her little
 sister lainie.  gus is always on a run, they are not on a run.   lainie,
the youngest likes to jump all over gus, jump on his head roll over for  him,
etc.  we call her a little "putana", italian for well, a loose  girl.  she
backs her butt up to his face, etc.  he lets her do her  thing and then just
walks away.  the oldest doesn't really bother with  him.
now the dilemma.  they want lily to have one litter.  gus is  neutered.
but from reading the recent posts, i'm starting to wonder what  to expect from
him.  will he go crazy like some of the posts i've  read?  i just assumed,
being the newbie i am, that because he was neutered,  it would not affect
him.  am i wrong?  is there anything i can do to  prevent him from having
stress about it?
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-i'll be a perfect gentleman, i promise