[Dailydrool] Cheese cake!

Michael Brooks michael.brooks88 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 05:28:29 PDT 2010

This is Bella, the snark dog. Last night I discovered somethin' better than BBQ
sauce, CHEESE CAKE!  Last night, somebody knocked at the door while Mom was
eatin' a piece of cheese cake. She set it aside and went to answer the door. She
thought she'd set it where no dog could get to it. Wrong! I managed to scarf it
down while Mom was at the door! YUM!!!!!!!!!! Mom was kind of unhappy with me so
I tried to make up with her by licking her face after she went to sleep but I
don't think that helped. That's ok as long as I can have more CHEESE CAKE!

Michael and Diane Brooks
Miss Hattie (Sweetness and Light)
Bella (the Snark Dog)
Freyja (the Little Arkansas Wild Kitty)