[Dailydrool] Full house today

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 16:46:40 PDT 2010

We have a full house today.  In addition to Buttercup, Beau, Honey and Roxanne we have our foter boy Rolland who has wormed his way into everyone heart, even Buttercups, and today we added foster Dutch., a 4 yr tri.    Rolland will probably leave in a few days for his forever family.  A good placement for him and a lucky family indeed.  I will shed a few tears over this boy.  He has worked so hard to make a place for himselfhere but he will be welcomed with open arms at his new home.  He will have the bask of training 2 11 yr old twins to be proper basset owners but he is up to the job.  Mom Amy is a puhover. he has her wrapped around his paw with one visit.  I will also get Ruby to hold for a week or so , her family can no longer keep her, a sad note for her and basset rescue.  I hate this economy.  Isn't it time Wall street bails the rest of us out?  And soon my son will movee in with us for a short? period of time with his Caucasian Mountain Sheepdog, Thunder.  Thanfully Thunder likes other dogs and cats and has decided I am OK too,  He even kissed me last visit.  Thunder is a very tall boy who thinkshe is still a puppy and wants very much to play/  For some reason all the basset run halfway up the stairs and bark at im when he starts to play.  Ah, siblings!