[Dailydrool] Robbers

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Jul 28 16:06:46 PDT 2010

I think I mentioned we have had a lot of burglaries on our block but I am
not worried I have 14 Hounds that keep everything away including terrorist
squirrels. But lately we had two suspicious salesmen come to the door one
selling an alarm system. I said do you hear that noise? (Bark Bark Bark and
Arooooo)  I think I already have an alarm system. He asked do they bite...
of course they do!! Or at least that is what I tell everyone.
A few days later we had a man who wanted to clean our carpet. I have no
carpet we used to have some but the dogs ate it and the linoleum so we just
have wood floors now so I told him no thanks.
 I am suspicious though these people could be potential burgulars wanting to
case more houses in the neighborhood so I told them both the dogs bite so
they better stay away. Just added protection. But I agree with many postings
that Bassets are much better guard dogs than other breeds. Even one Basset
sounds ferocious to outsiders.
I have a couple that will bite strangers but most of them just want to taste
visitors. Bwaahahhahahaha