[Dailydrool] eyes

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 10:01:19 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,
Last night one of our fosters was acting more weird than normal,he was
snapping at the other dogs which he has never done before.I just figured he
was cranky because he has a sore leg  from a hot spot that he chewed
raw.After his last encounter i went to check on him and holy hell,he looked
like something out,of a 1950s horror flick,grade B, both eyes were totally
covered by his 3rd eye lid,you could not see his baby browns at all.We took
him to the vet first thing this morning and they were just a little red but
they gave us eye drops.He was at the vet 2 days ago and was put on ear
meds,antibiotics,panalog cream for his leg.The vet got out the dog PDR to
see if this was a side effect of all these meds and said no.Anybody ever
come across this,he reminded me of Little Orphan Annie.

Get well to all the sick houndies and soft snooters to all that have had
their babies go to the bridge

Marty,Mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Hazel,Mason,Hoss(I have been
adopted)Susan,Gunner,Luke,George,Fred,and Dee,the last 6 are fosters and all
loves