[Dailydrool] eyes

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 13:36:40 PDT 2010

Marty,

I just went through something similiar with Sadie Maye only it was just the right eye.
Sadie Maye is allergic to just about everything but the grasses are the worst to get under
control.

The swelling was so bad that I could only see the pupil.  The inner lids were so swollen
that she looked like a boxer that caught one in the eye.In the end the vet decided to treat
for an allergic reaction when he could find anything else.  After a BIG injection of steriod,
9 days of prednisone and an antibiotic ointment with hydrocortisone she is back to her
normal.  I do wash her eyes with a chamomille tea and rinse them out with a saline rinse
a few times a day to help keep the pollens out.

We are sending Healing Eye Drool to your foster boy.
Karen and The Dog House Gang