[Dailydrool] Mourning Queen Bess at OEBE Chicagoland Regional HQ (formerly the MoonZoo)

Heather Lessely heather.lessely at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 10:17:05 PDT 2010

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy here!
It has been so long since the mom-slave has allowed me to write, she claims she is very busy with our ever changing life. But we had to jump in on this..... since mommy has been crying her eyes out all week while reading the DD - so much loss and our own dear Probert, BABES Pugilist is making her sad with his deteriorating health. Then the sad sad news......

Queeniepoo, Bess, my friend.....
Godspeed to you - what a pawty must be going on at the Bridge right now. You and Noah and Kirby and so many others - I imagine great broccoli bomb fights, margaritas, whoopie cushions and just trouble and chaos galore..... not to mention a bunch of cabana boys lined up to do your bidding. Probert is doing a "bow saloot!" to you with his pink jellies and green boa on....

Auntie Marilyn, our hearts and drool and hugs go out to you - your girl fought hard to stay with you as long as she could. We are glad you had that time but know now that your heart is breaking - its never enough time. She will be with you forever and always.....

Farewell Queen of the BABES....

OEBE Chicagoland Regional HQ:
Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy, Bailey OEBE Evil Enchantress, Probert, BABES Pugilist, Abby the baby bassetdor, the cats Sparkey and Bilbo

And Mom-slave Heather (and the Bean, who will be a two legger slave in training, due to arrive 9/2010)