[Dailydrool] Ewwwwwwwwww!!!

Melissa mibassetrescue at att.net
Sun Jun 6 09:03:58 PDT 2010

It rained here all night last night and most of this morning. (we really don
t care about that anymore, the Waddle is over!!). Anyway, I went out in the
back yard to do poop patrol and Thelma-Lu was having a terrible time choking
and gagging. It scared me. I thought there was something terribly wrong. I
called her and brought her in the house where she immediately coughed up
(with much effort) a WORM!!! That's right, one of those night crawlers that
come out in the rain and hit the pavement to commit suicide for whatever
reason. It must've been down in her throat and wiggling around (it was still
quite active when it came up,  even after being gagged on for a while).

Goofy Girl!!!
Melissa.....No, my dog doesn't have worms!! She has night crawlers!!!
Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org
New EMAIL ADDRESS!!