[Dailydrool] Poop question

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Jun 6 10:19:16 PDT 2010

Rose I would think that a bone would have cleared her system by now except for
maybe a beef bone which is really dense.  My gang get a combo of raw food and
a good kibble.   The only time I have had what I call "cannon butt" is when there
is too much fat or chicken skin involved. Sadie is on the natural raw diet because
of her allergy issues and has never had an issue with uncooked bones.

I actually prefer using Natural Slippery Elm powder when the gang has poop issues.
It works really great for both cannon butt and constipation.  I can sprinkle it in the
food which makes it easier than trying to squirt liquid down their throats. I usually
get half of it gurked back on me from the masters, Sadie Maye and Bazzle.
(How in the world can they gurk a pill back up 20 minutes later?)

 I am wondering if she doesn't have a bit of gastroenteritis going on?  If it were me
I would get a tummy x-ray to see if there is something in the intestine causing a
partial blockage if this continues.  I know with we hoomans that a small blockage
can cause some of the same symptoms.

I know I would be having a "little chat" with the neighbors just like I did with the
teenagers that like to throw crud in the area in front of my house.  (Onions, cooked
chicken bones, paper, cups, etc.)  I think I am now know as one of the crazy critter
ladies that are on trash and speeding patrol.  I can't wait for Halloween when I get
to dress up with my neighbors and do speed patrol again...Bwahahahahaha Bwahahahahha

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
"Why must they always want the junk to eat?" says Momma shaking her head.