[Dailydrool] Anita

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 15:44:59 PDT 2010

Anita,

I thought of rescue, but with 5 grandchildren and an 8 year old daughter, I would never get a rescue dog because of different "issues" they all have and I was informed by many qualified people not to get a rescue with all the kids, that a puppy YOU can raise YOUR own way WITH the kids.Yes, puppy's are a bit**, but I would be more worried getting a dog that I don't know how they's be with all the kids. Henry, even though he's a lunatic puppy, is used to all the craziness in my house, he just adds to it all, but he is SO loved in the midst of it all!
Maureen