[Dailydrool] SATURDAY

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 19:24:25 PDT 2010

Today was different than most. We (me and Penny) to do our morning business and saw a funny looking sky. Instead of being dark and gray it was some kinda light color and there was nothing leaking on Basset head. It looked like it went on forever. We were scared at first (I didn't let it show in front of Penny. I am a studdly macho male Basset after all) but our human did seem to mind so we got over it.

Later we all got into the Basset Bus and went to the park to play with the lesser 4 leggers and met some new friends althought there was one the tried to taste one of my fine ears and I didn't like this at all.  I did meet Max another regal elderly Basset, Othello, a great big 4legger they said was a Great Dane, Indio and Pisano a Min Pin and Axel a Boxer. We played real nice with each other and had lotsof fun.  Then we went to Petsmart to get lots of treats from the nice people there and to find out how much we weighed. I am a husky 61 pounds and Penny come in at jus over 35. While we were there Axel the Boxer came in to the vetman there and  and heard them say that he had a temperture of 106 and had to have emergency treatment. His slave and all the vet people were really concerned because she was wathing him for his real slave who is away doing something called being a soldier. I know Axel is only a boxer and a somewhat lesser 4 legger but we sent him some get better drool and was hoping some of the other Houndies could send him some to. He was nice to me and Penny and I would like to see him get better so we can play some more.

Bubba Da Basset