[Dailydrool] doggy doors

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Jun 13 06:04:51 PDT 2010

We put in the style Menzie mentioned.  2 flaps,  on for inside, one on the
outside.  Ours was put in when we added on,  so is in a cinderblock wall.
We had it placed on the floor,  so there is no step.  And after hearing from
others, am glad we happened to consider that aspect while we were deciding
on it.  It also has a panel that slides into slot on the inside so you can
close it off.

The Bounders for the most part, have 24/7 access to go out.  Of course we
still have messes as the rainiy season is here in FLA and we get a hound who
will stick their head out and see it is raining and decide to go right
there.............head out....winkie in the house.  Okay, is mostly the boys
who do that.

I do not remember where ours came from,  but the openings are about 17 tall
by 11 wide.

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org