[Dailydrool] Cysts

Vikki Vivilakis fudgelady at softcom.net
Mon Jun 14 10:15:12 PDT 2010

This is a message for Judy, who was having trouble with her furbaby and
cysts, and her vet wanted to do some cutting.
I've been down this same road with my other crew, and part of it was my
fault, as I kept squeezing them.
I thought "if I can just get that core to come out".
But it seemed like the cysts always came back, and worse than before - so of
course it was off to the vet to have them removed.
I remember once Fergie (ATB) came home with so many sutures - she looked
like Frankendog.

Time went by and now I have a new crew ~ and also a darling little woman
that does acupuncture on me that has changed my life.
She isn't allowed to preform acupuncture on dogs (state law) but did have
help to give.
She said first off NO SQUEEZING - my first mistake with the other crew. And
sure enough one came to the surface on it's own. Then several times a day to
wash it with something called Yin-care herbal wash, which of course I did.
It takes a little time - but what looked like an explosive and scary ick -
has now healed up and is almost gone. I showed the vet this same thing some
weeks earlier and of course his idea was to cut it off. Its all vets know
how to do - and sometimes things do need to be handled in this way, but its
not the only way.
Hope it all turns out ok for you - Vikki
PS, listen to your own inner voice, nobody knows what's best for you dog
more than you.