[Dailydrool] Poison Sprays/Animal Deterent

Marilyn mjsergent at comcast.net
Wed Jun 2 18:53:31 PDT 2010

I am a dog walker and have a few dogs of my own.  I use 'Direct Stop' spray
and have it in every room of my house and I carry it with me.   It is a
citronella spray that does not harm the dog/animal if it gets in their
eye(s).  If I need to use it, I try to spray it on the nose.  I've had to
use it for dog fights a few times.  It really works.  It's about $12.00.  I
think you can get it at PetSmart or any store of that type.