[Dailydrool] More Spidies!!!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 05:22:46 PDT 2010

I think the rainy weather is driving the spidies inside. I found two more
this morning, one dashing across the utlility room floor and one squatting
in my sink. Both were escorted summarily back to Nature. (I have a bug
catcher. It is really for bees and wasps, but it works for the big spidies,
too. I hate squishing them.)
So whoever Droolers live in the midwest watch for them (spiders--not the
droolers), they are on the move. (The big ones pack a wallop when they
bite.) And now I am afraid to pull things from the "summerhouse" --read
falling down pile of crap-- for the trash because of the risk of Brown
Recluse spidies. All I need to complete my summer is sitting around watching
my fingers fall off from some spiderbite.
Watch your Hounds and keep that benadryl handy.
MomPerson