[Dailydrool] spider bites- Thank you Randee

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 17:04:43 PDT 2010

Randee and The White House Gang,

Thank you for the great post!  The recluse bites I had were while I was sleeping.
I ran a temp that night and had damage by the next morning.  The treatment was
by our old family doctor and it was painful on top of all the drugs!   A recluse
bite is nothing to mess with.  The black widow is pretty nasty too!

When I was in the Air Force, we were stationed on a little site in the Egyptian desert.
Part of our introduction to the area was learning about the scorpians and brown recluse.
The one we have here are teeny compared to the ones.  They actually are so big they cover
the bottom of the old 3 lb coffee cans...standing up.  It was huge and this was one
Staff Sgt that screamed and ran out of the building.  I was not going to be anywhere
near that monster.  Let me tell you, for 6 months I shook out everything be for I got
in bed or put it on.  That monster will forever be embedded in my memories along
with how sick I got from swimming in a pool.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Momma such a big chickee wen it come to da creepy spydees and da sneeks!