[Dailydrool] A message from shy Delilah...to Cnly

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 08:24:16 PDT 2010

 Dear Cnly
I do not have a "fluffy" butt - but I am pretty...<blush> I am brown and black and white.  Mama says I am a very long houndette who is also a bit longer in the legs than my brothers and sisters.  I have beautiful long ears, too!  I have never had a boyfurend.  I am five years old, though.  Do you mind an older woman?  I have seen your picture when you were a buppy and you were a very handsome little houndie. Do you have some pictures now that you are older?  Since I am so shy I like to live vicariously (Mama helped my spell this, hehehe - she says doing stuff I won't/don't do) through your adventures.  I like to hear about when you go to "shows" whatever they are.  I am wondering why they make you walk in circle...how silly is that?  When will the next one be?

Love and snooters,
Delilah Belle