[Dailydrool] Please make a donation to GGBR

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at tycoelectronics.com
Thu Jun 10 08:52:34 PDT 2010

Hello friends!

The girls and I are raising money for Golden Gate Basset Rescue, Inc. Last year we took in 61 basset hounds in a single day and we are still paying off the vet bills, not to mention the new bassets that come to us each week! Please make a donation by visiting my Firstgiving page: http://www.firstgiving.com/gwendossey

You can donate online with a credit card. All donations are secure and sent directly to Golden Gate Basset Rescue, Inc. by Firstgiving, who will email you a printable record of your donation.

If you don't like paying by credit card, you can send a check to us at:
GGBR
C/O: Gwen's Waddle Donations
PO Box 4958
Petaluma, CA. 94955-4958

Please forward my page on to anyone who you think might like to donate, too!

Thanks a bunch!!

~Gwen - Slave to Teddi (The Princess), Casper (The Birthday Girl) and Madden The Gotcha Girl)~

*** About donating online ***

It's very easy to support Gwen online - visit: http://www.firstgiving.com/gwendossey to make a donation.

It takes a matter of minutes, is totally secure and you can even leave a message with your donation.