[Dailydrool] Bobby! Look At Poor Conley

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 09:20:35 PDT 2010

Robert theDog...

Look at poor Conley getting into trouble because he asked the fluffy butt
question.  I remember very well that it used to be a question you asked
quite often...and now you have helped to influence a young, innocent hound
who doesn't know better.

As an older and more influential Basset, it is up to you to educate the
younger hounds.  Now that you are up and walking, it would probably be a
good idea for you to write to Conley and explain things that you have
learned over the years.

Times have changed, Bobby.  Bess is gone, the glory days of Cabana Boys is
over and now you are an elder statesman of the Drool.  I think it's a role
that you will fill very nicely.

I got off the subject a bit, but please ask your Mom to let you have more
time on the computer.  We miss hearing from you and there are plenty of
young hounds out there who need some guidance.

Fondly,
Lilie Basset