[Dailydrool] Summertime tips

Deborah L Hartpence hartpence at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 13 15:55:38 PDT 2010

Thanks, MomPerson, for the reminders about our dogs during the hot summertime.  The only other thing, which also goes without saying to most people, is to change their outside water frequently!  It warms up quickly in the bowl, so they are less likely to drink it (mine are, anyway). And please don't use metal bowls for their outside water, the metal will raise the temperature of the water.  I was just reminded of this a few minutes ago, when I checked the outside bowls and wondered why they were still full.  I put my finger in, and it felt like  nice warm bathwater!