[Dailydrool] back fire

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 15:55:40 PDT 2010

My son Joel and his girl friend came over this afternoon, I was mowing
grass and hubby was at work, so Joel and Halley let the girls outside as I am
putting away the lawn mower and the damn thing back fired and OH MY GOD
Maggie and Annie hit Halley so hard it knocked her to the ground and the
Bassets  are all the way out back panting and looking like what the heck just
happened???  I had the back gate open so Joel and Halley are chasing the
girls and poor Annie who really doesn't know Halley that well  was running  for
her life because I think she thought Halley was going to shoot ( the  back
fire )  her !  and poor Halley just  said           "WOW  they  are really
strong ! "    oh my,  I just couldn't stop  laughing  it took us 20 minutes
and a box of cookies to get Maggie and  Annie back up to the patio.      Bev,
I think I  need your thunder shirt !!!!   bwahaha      LOL      that was my
entertainment  for the  afterrnoon.  between the lab in the hot car and the
mower back firing I  think I need to go rest now    phew !!!!!!!!

Marlene  Mags and Evil Annie