[Dailydrool] Summer, heat and the worst case scenario

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 20:34:38 PDT 2010

This has got to be one of the worst stories I've heard--
LESSON EBERBODY---NEVER NEVER ASSUME that a so-called friend
even KNOWS how to take care of your dog!

Thanks for the warning Heidi, and I am so sorry for your
loss--may God comfort your heart, dear girl!

ruth
huckleberry
ranger-bob
aud-baud (atb 10.28.09, but always in our hearts)
and lil daisy bug

Huckleberry's page:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/675146