[Dailydrool] Pawtunia wanna go to Slobberfest

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Jun 13 20:47:19 PDT 2010

Hmmmmmn. I have been looking at the calendar. The year of my queenship
marches on and I need to sniff some of my friends. It does appear that
Slobberfest is coming up reeeeal fast....and my paws are empty.  Momcakes
and I went last year... and I plan to waddle off to Aunties Pat and Carol's
house.....packing up my hat and dress.  I spent all my cookie money on
stuffs to sell...........WAIT!! I still gots a few of each....... I don't
got notta woofle stuff, but I do have pins and houndie hats........and if
someone really, really wants, I'll sell ya a kewl picture either of me on
the yellow brick road or one of me and Rusty with the Wicked Witch!! (We
went to the OZstravaganza when we went to the ABC Waddle...) Yes, I know a
lot of ya nice Aunties already got em....but some of ya did NOT!

Hmmmn. When I sold em for my Wanna be Queen campaign, I had tickets to go
wif em where folks could win even more, really kewl stuff. No tickets this
time, so howsabout a half price deal? Let's do this.

$50 Retired Swarovski Crystal Peppino Pin. In a fancy velvet bag.
$25 Denim and Khaki Houndie Hat. (Looks really, really good on big boy
bassets!)
$10 Picture of me on the yellow brick road or a cartoon one of Rusty and me
with the Wicked Witch. (Us think we like witches....)

Wanna see pictures of the hat or pin? Write me, Queen Pawtunia at
Bassetslave at comcast.net You can paypal to the same address or send me a
check made out to Droopy Basset Hound Rescue.  Write me for the address. It
is bad enough to go wifout my momcakes.......I can't go empty pawed. I might
just make this offer from time to time.....but......there are limits to my
supply and ya never know when I WILL RUN OUT!

Ah, and did I mention my very own big puppy, KING CHUNKY is expected to be
there? I can not be embarassed in front of him...or my dear cousin Rosie.

Thank you.

QUEEN PAWTUNIA
P.S. My she slave and Aunties Pat, Carol, Amanda and Blondeslave will be
hearing that Mathis guy wif the Pittsburgh Symphony the night before.
Anybody else going?