[Dailydrool] Anxiety Wraps

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 22:18:10 PDT 2010

Golden Gate Basset Rescue now carries the Anxiety Wrap and Anxiety Face Wraps in
their online store!   The Anxiety Wrap is $30 plus $5 shipping and the Face Wrap is $8.
This is a discount price below the advertised sale price.
http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/shop/category?CategoryID=838

This type of wrap is somewhat like putting on a snug shirt with a pull type adjustment in
the neck area and waist.  The whole wrap weighs 8 ounces so it's really lightweight.

Now on a personal note I have been testing the Anxiety Wrap on Isabelle (aka Izzy) for
2 days now.  Izzy is one of GGBR 61 Dec. rescue and very fearful and timid.   She jumps
at just about every single noise there is.  So far the results are positive.  I am not going to
say perfect in that she will still look around but at least she is not bolting.  She is actually
walking with her tail in a more up position and even all the way up at times.  Tomorrow
morning, if it is cool enough, I will take her for a walk in the park and see what happens.
Of course the way this is made I could easily soak it in water to help keep her cool.

I haven't tried out the face wraps yet but that will happen in the future.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/