[Dailydrool] baby bunnies

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 11:10:17 PDT 2010

My Maggie loves baby bunnies,  but Annie would kill them for sure  !  we
had four babies out in a nest in my side yard two weeks a go,   the neighbor
kids came down and took them out of the nest,  I was not  pleased  and told
them that I was a witch and  a  big swarm  of  black locust was come in the
middle of the night and swoop down on  their house !   one little boy gave me
back a bunny    bwahahahah  this is  probably why my two sons have never
married and  given me  grand children !!!!!!  hehehe hahahah

I have a dead mouse some where in my house  day no. 2 and it reeks  !!!!
hubby say's   " I CAN"T SMELL ANYTHING !!!!!!    the smell is stuck on my
nose hairs !!!!!!   then he say's are you  sure you didn't just go to the
bathroom ????  OH MY GOD !!!!  OH MY  GOD !!!!!!   I am so like NOT CALM !!!!!!!
Even Maggie and Annie are going around the house smelling the  registers.
Ok Bev,  I need to teach them to scent track !    I have to find this thing
soon !!!!

Maggie is in the bathroom smelling and sneezing, maybe she found it  ???????

got to go

Marlene   Maggie Wags  ( good girl Maggie )   and  Evil Annie who has rocks
for brains