[Dailydrool] Hard to find a good slave and drool issues

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Tue Jun 15 17:06:26 PDT 2010

You'd think, after all these years, we'd have the slaves trained al-most
perfectly. Well, it hasn't happened. I had a birthday on Saturday, and has
the she-slave posted to the Drool about it?

Noooooo!

So I have to announce that on Saturday I hit my teens. Yep, thirteen years
old! The she-slave did come up with a tasty homemade cake for me--salmon
cake, not like those human dinner things, but a real cake, with cream cheese
on it. Yum! But she didn't give it all to us at once, the way she should
have. Instead she's been handing out small pieces (now without the cheese)
for a number of days. Still, it tastes just fine, and I don't mind sharing
it with my housemates, the other Dashing Bassets. Dad also bought me a
special treat, to celebrate, but I didn't really like it. Have to keep the
slaves on their toes, you know!

Mom is asking me to ask that you all send a bit of drool towards Duncan
Thefairlyuselessc at t. He has just a couple days' more medication for his
urinary tract troubles. Three or four days after that, he could be in danger
of blocking up again. So send some of that slick drool in his direction, or
the humans may be using all of our treat money to have surgery to "make him
pee like a girl," as all the vets call it. Right now the little guy is
feeling a lot better and making mom crazy with all his antics, but she'd
rather have him stay that way than feel miserable all the time.

We are so proud of Conrad, who has doubtless been through a lot. Abner's
sending drool in his direction, since he has personal experience of back
troubles and knows how it hurts. And we are glad that our pal Charlie is up
to his usual troublemaking, instead of feeling under the weather.
Lady Jane of the Dashing Bassets, who needs to do some more serious slave
training,
Adm. Sir Belvedere, & Abner Ahrooo
with Duncan Thefairlyuselessc at t
and humans Pam & Drew