[Dailydrool] Hope Update & Re:Scary gators

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Jun 16 09:39:31 PDT 2010

I just wanted to update everyone on Hope's surgery (Colt and Ruger's
neighbor dog) Hope came through the surgery with flying colors.  The
vetlady said that there was actually 2 lumps, one was fatty and the
other was the suspicious one. However the 2 lumps had started growing
into each other, and both were sent off to pathology. So now we wait 5-7
days for the pathology report to come back.  Thanks for all the drool,
and if we could continue with a little no cancer drool that would be
great.

We are so glad that Charlie found his sparkle again!  Maybe he had
buried it and had forgotten where it was buried...silly but hey I get
like that at times.  Flinging keep that sparkle drool to him at least
until he is 100%...meaning he does something naughty!! Hehehe.

Julie, How scary!  I would have had a heart attack right there.  Those
gators can move pretty fast on land and even faster in the water. The
boys and I live in alligator territory but live in town and not around
any fresh water.  But there are alligators on the Air Force base that I
work at along with black bears, and rattlesnakes. And that is just land
critters, the Gulf water is a whole new world. Florida is full of
dangerous critters I don't think that I would let the boys off leash
other than in their own yard. But hey I am a very over protective momma.

Donna, we are so sorry to hear that Pw Pauline's diagnosis was not good.
The boys are sending no pain, and comforting drool to her and heart
soothing drool to you and your family.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Ruger "Are gators part of the squirrel terrorist organization?"
Colt "I ain't messing with no gator...no sir"