[Dailydrool] Terribly behind

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 10:27:36 PDT 2010

I have been trying to send out emergency drool as I could, but I have been
terribly far behind on my Drools and just caught up.

Happy belated birthdays to Louis, Molly and Annie, Party Time, and Lady
Jane.  Belated happy gotcha day to Spencer.

Welcome Brad, Lennard, PJ, and Potter Kitty to the Drool and congratulations
Sophee Maree on finding a wonderful forever home.

I'm glad to hear Charlie seems to have his pep back.  I have to say that his
vet appears to be a bit on the heartless side -- poor baby went through a
lot of painful tests and didn't get much sympathy.  We hope he stays his
normal chipper self.

We're glad Mona is eating again.

Congratulations Tilly on learning to shake!  I know my bassets hate having
their paws touched, so I think learning to shake is an even bigger
accomplishment than your slaves realize.

We're glad Harold didn't have melanoma of the eye.

Drool for Barb Brown -- we hope your trip to the cardiologist goes well and
you get good results like Leslie.

Healing drool for Ruthie -- we hope Ms. Beasley is taking good care of you.

Drool for poor Shelby.  She has been through a lot.  I think she will adjust
to being blind.

Drool for Punkin.  Thank you Chris for taking this poor baby in.

Drool for BeBe, who is down in the back.  I hope rest does the trick and
you're up and around soon.

Dame Penny and Miss Polly -- what world travelers you are!  Eleri, thank you
for sharing the wonderful pictures.

Welcome back Douglas, Ben, and Pw Charlie.  Douglas, hope your hip
replacement went well and that you'll be up and around soon.

Drool for Baloo and his weird growth, and for Angelanne and her torn
toenail.

Hearthealing drool to Jackie and Jim on Henry's trip to the bridge.  I am so
sorry.  It is so difficult to send a beloved animal to the bridge, but you
did the kindest thing.  I'm sending gentle thoughts.

Ann, thank you for sharing the pictures of Conrad's therapy.  I know a
number of dogs who this has really helped (our own King Bob the Dog is
one).  I am hopeful for Conrad's prognosis too.

Leslie, it sounds like Morely is getting the best treatment possible.  I
hope you have a lot of good time left with him.

Healing drool to Delta Burke after her surgery.

Debbie, the bassets are sending tons of healing drool to Elder Clara, and
I'm sending good thoughts.  My Lisa received Adequan shots too at the end of
her life when her arthritis was severe and they really helped her.

Drool for Santana pants and his bloody stool.  I hope everything will be OK.

No cancer drool for Hope, and healing drool for Duncan the cat.

I loved the video of the bunny and buppy sharing the carrot.  Thanks for the
smile yesterday.  And Bev, you made me laugh right out loud thinking of poor
Grandpa Mitchell trying to figure out what was beeping in his butt!

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))