[Dailydrool] Treats fit for a King!

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 08:16:42 PDT 2010

mmmmph mmmmmph chomp chomp crunch crunch.....

Sorry, we love our chicken jerky sooooooo much and want to tell all our furends to get some too! Holly Noelle has Auntie Suz working day and night making up fresh batches of tasty, delicious, delectable, wonderful, crunchy, nutritious, flavorful, totally pawsome chicken jerky. It's all to raise money for Holly Noelle to be King at next year's Mishgun Waddle. The jerky is $10 for a 4 oz. bag of deliciousness, plus shipping. You will LOVE it, and your slave will love that it's all natural and healthy for you. Contact Auntie Suz at suzyvette at satx.rr.com for more information. Your taste buds will thank you!

We are just a couple of satisfied customers,
Isabella and Lola
Mexican Mavens of Mayhem