[Dailydrool] Treats fit for a King!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 09:04:13 PDT 2010

Yep.  Dis jerkee gud stuff!  Look fur more flavors to come.  Der gonna be
different heart jerkee to try and da famous Libber jerkee!  We all go crazzzzy
fur da jerkee!

Me slave is gonna me hard at werk helpin Holly Noelle become King!  Momma
reelly picky bout da meat her uses.  Dis dem all natural, no medicine in it and dem
eat da grass.  Not eatin no corn or wheat dat make we Sadee Maye go all itchy.
Dis speshul meat dat no come frum da store.  Momma speshul orders all of
dis dat hers helpin to make.

Youz gotta try all da flabors.  Me can hardly wait til dis next phase git started.
I one ob da offishul taste testers.  Yummmyyyyy!  Get da chickee jerky now den
next month get sum da odder kinds!

Lub
Nelly Belle
Who want Holly Noelle to be da King of Da Waddle