[Dailydrool] Bassets expensive?

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jun 20 08:24:50 PDT 2010

We are so sorry that Pw. Pauline made her journey to the bridge. Please take comfort in the fact that now she is young, healthy and running the fields of the bridge with all the hounds the went before her.  May she forever live in the magic of your memories.

Healing drool to Nigel, Llewis, and Conley!  Mr. Cooper must have a very strong immune system from being around all of those basset germs...LOL

Molly congratulations on your new home, we wish and your new family all the best.

No pain and comforting drool to Trixie. Heart soothing drool to your momma.

I read an article on MSN Money a while back about the cost of pets in general.  It was about getting a dog and telling people to consider the cost and for them to answer the question of could they really afford it.   I don't remember the numbers but all pets in general are expensive...especially if you live on a very limited income and you consider the the cost for food, annual and semi-annual exams and vaccinations, heartworm and flea preventatives and for our bassets who demand to live like roalty all the comfy beds and all the tastey treats. But I still think that basset are a lot cheaper then kids. lol

Michele Momma to the Bad A**  Basset Brothers
Colt "We're not expensive!!!"
Ruger "You should spend a lot more of that moolah on us than you do....We are worth it!!!."
"We will welcome Pw. Pauline with open paws"  Droopy, Snoopy, BoSarah, Princess, Shadow, Comanche, Storm & Wolfgang.  My ATB pack.

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger:    http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878