[Dailydrool] Dem Roarin Momma's

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jun 20 17:36:36 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Well, my oh my, I seez I not be alone on dis problum ob da Momma wif da mouf. An da flarin nosebone holez.
Why I seez dis rite in me home todey. I tellz youze all liddel storie.
Oh it be hot here at me home. It be Daddies day so da home be liddel whut dey sey laid back todey. Cept fur Momma, whut dooze all dem Sunnyday fings, den she decide I smell like a dog--dooze you hearz dis?? SMELL LIKE A DOG. I seyz Brudder Elwood ain't ebbin a goin dere, da old wooman habbin one ob dem 'hoemone monents. It ain't safe. So I git me baff. Brudder Jake git baff. Da ol mothball Elder Clara don't git no bath, an Sister Daisy she scape. Momma seys she ain't chasin we dogs todey. Fair nuff. So Momma bee out dere in da food room a choppin and a cookin and Elder Clara be out dere at Momma footz. I bee on da couch a watch da racin on da TB, and my hebbins, whut dat bee?? I lift up me earflap and seyz dis sound like we gotz problum. I bedder go teke lookie.
Slowly I goes, step by step, da noise is a gittin worser.  It soundz like dis.
Gobble gobble smack smack snort, fart, chopper chomin, lip smackin, butt blowin, BURRRRRP.
Why dis deeescustin. Brudder Elwood take liddel lookie round da corner inta da food room.
Bout dat time, it heppin.
Whut ebber Elder Clara a chompin out dere just come a rollin out her choppers an it a layin rite dere on me floor.I go to teke liddel sniffy, grab da goodz an roll, an Big Momma yellz me name. BRUDDER ELWOOOOOOOD--
~~~dis nuffin, I hearz dis alllll da time.
Den she seyz SIT DOWN.
~~~dat ain't a heppinin.
Den she seyz, Brudder Elwood, I said SIT DOWN NOW.
~~~~not.
Den she be a roarin, whut bring on Brudder Jake, and Sister Daisy, ol fart blossem is a sittin dere smilin cause Momma now gittin ready to lower da boom. She seyz ebbin louder SIT DOWN.
~~~~dooze she seez me earflapz--I ain't deef, but I ain't gonna sit on me rumpbone fur no screamin wooman.
Den she come affer Brudder Elwood.
~~~~~I layz down on da floor an roll ober just in case she gib me belly rubbin--but beforez I knowz whut heppin, she gotz da slipper lead on me neckbone an seyz we need liddel train ob da words huh Elwood???

Well she git all dis outter system. I git me neckbonez back in orderz. I go on wif libbin.
Brudder Elwood ain't a changin him ebil wayz, but fur todey we let da old wooman fink she won.
We seez bout dat.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,