[Dailydrool] this and that

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Jun 22 15:09:37 PDT 2010

Maggie,With those window so low  in your new house you will be blessed with
Basset Nose Art
Masterpieces.

Leslie, We are so sorry that you are having to make that decision. I
have had to make it to many times, and it is always the hardest thing
that I have ever had to do, but is the greatest show of love that you
can give them. The gift to release them from pain and suffering and to
make the journey to the bridge to be young, happy, healthy and pain free
once again.  Lots of love, prayers and heart healing drool to you and
your family.

Riette & Sebastiaan, Welcome to the drool, we hope that you will enjoy
it as much as we do.   We look forward to hearing all about Sebastiaan's
adventures.

Marlene, We hope that tomorrow is a much better day for you than
today...After the day you had you might need to beverage upgrade to
something a little stronger than wine.  Big basset sloppy kisses from
the boys!