[Dailydrool] Basset fabric and removing drool from fabric

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Thu Jun 24 18:47:11 PDT 2010

It's not easy to find basset hound fabric. You may find our favorite hounds
on fabrics that have a mix of dogs, but bassets alone are pretty rare. Here
are a couple of places I found:

http://www.moniqueakar.com/catalog/basset-hound-fabric-yard-p-9324.html
http://www.hotdiggitydog.com/B/bassetp.htm

For mixed dogs, some of which are bassets, try:

http://www.gointothedogs.com/GTTD%20Web/DOG%20FABRIC.htm
http://www.jandofabrics.com/products.asp?id=35&viewall=True
http://www.fabricattic.com/store/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=74
http://www.fabricsusa.com/products.asp?book=729&pgcnt=39

You may have to look carefully to find the bassets, but they are there.

While I was looking for dog fabrics, I came upon this, for those of us who
are inundated in drool:
http://www.ehow.com/how_2180760_remove-dog-drool-furniture-fabrics.html

I don't know that I would risk putting window cleaner on my couch, but I
might try the vinegar and water mixture.

There were some other articles on ehow about removing dog fur from various
articles. All  I can say is that if others have time to take all that
trouble to remove dog hair from their possessions, they have very dull
lives.
Pam, food slave to the more exciting Dashing Bassets