[Dailydrool] Shooting and dogs

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 17:38:37 PDT 2010

just yesterday the DH and I had the discusion of which people jail was too good for them. Amoung the list came people that do this kind of digusting things to animals for fun.  Its one thing to defend yourself against an attacking animal, but when its just sitting there.

I remember a couple of years ago a mean looking pit was hanging out between my neighbor's yard and ours. Never in a million years did that kind of thought cross my head.

Give those abused ones an extra for us. I hope your abusers rot in h***