[Dailydrool] Springtime

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 06:56:42 PST 2010

Must be close to spring. We had a Possum in the yard last night. When I got
the dogs in and  the lights off he or she (I bet it is a female) moved to
the corner by the shed.
There's a lot of junk there. We'll have to clean it out. I don't want them
living in the yard. They carry Lepto. We are vaccinated as if we lived in
the woods, for Lepto and Lyme and Giardia and all the goofy stuff, but I
still don't want the Possums living in the yard.
The dogs were very excited except Cooper who has been through this drill at
least a dozen times and knows I am not going to let them have the possum.
Once Zelda cornered a baby by the house and was really going after it and I
had to drag her, screaming and kicking, into the house, and then carry the
baby by the tail and deposit it on the other side of the fence (THUNK) (But
I think they are pretty tough)
The dogs are hanging around that spot now, where they found the possum last
night.
One of these days the dogs are going to catch something out in the yard and
there is going to be bloodshed. Probably mine, as I drag them into the
house. LOL

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper