[Dailydrool] Big Boy Brains

Sally King sally.king at nqe.com
Mon Mar 1 08:28:36 PST 2010

My daughter had a job interview today.
She didn't wear the shoes she was planning to wear because . . .well, ask Rolph

I am not wearing my comfortable socks, for exactly the same reason.

My Dyson can no longer clean the stairs properly, because the stair 'head' is all mis-shapen ....isn't it Rolph?

My other daughter has to have another new pair of glasses, because something happened to the old pair . . . didn't it Rolph?

All my wooden kitchen implements, like spoons and spatulas have a slightly uneven look to them . . .don't they Rolph?

The school timetable that was attached to the fridge with magnets can no longer be read, after being found, in pieces..... can it Rolph?

And I  went downstairs last night to check I had turned off the lights. I had, but I'm glad I went, because my money purse had somehow got out of my handbag and was halfway down someone's throat . . . wasn't it Rolph?

It's such a relief he's calming down now he's got his big boy brains ....aren't you Rolph?

Sally with Rolph and Clara (I'm the good dog), UK