[Dailydrool] canine pharmaceuticals

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Wed Mar 3 15:19:17 PST 2010

To add onto this thread,   I also get scripts phoned in for most of the hounds' antibiotics. Our vet is very good about offering it.  At Publix, here in FLA,  there are several antibiotics that are free,  and free is good!  Cephalexin, doxycyclin, cipro, there are a few more but am drawing a blank.  ANyhow, others might be available through a place that has the $4 generics.
For the free meds, we can only get 2 weeks at a time. I hate going to the pharmacy, so it is a sore point with me,  but again, free is good!

I am not sure I would go over the border to Mexico,  Canada, yes, Mexico, no. Just my judgement, as I have no experience doing either.

Wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org