[Dailydrool] Elder Clara AWOL in UK?

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 01:13:54 PST 2010

*chuckle*
I think the confusion over Elder Clara belonging to me (sorry Nancy) stems from Morse entering Elder Clara for BOTW (!), but of course it is highly possible that the 2 OEBE's have been plotting this for some time and air tickets have been exchanged. However, it is even more likely to be wishful thinking on da brudder's part - not only would he buy Elder Clara the airticket (one way) he would pack her case and order her the cab too, while changing the locks at the same time....!

Becky (where have you hidden her Morse?) Morse (quick! under the bed!) and Pumbaa ATB (groan)