[Dailydrool] steam floor cleaner...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 13:00:38 PST 2010

I wrote earlier that my floors dry really fast using the steam cleaner. It did not occur to me until I was just steam cleaning my pantry floor, that my floors are heated and therefore probably dry a bit faster than others might. The pantry ( which contrary to what one may think, does not contain food) does not have heated floors. It has a dirt floor about 2 feet below it- so it stays very cold. But even that did not take more than 10 minutes to dry. The pantry used to be one of Ms.Brandy's favorite places to sleep and I have not really cleaned much in there since she's been gone. That steam cleaner got - what I'm sure were Ms.Brandy goobers- up in just minutes. The edges of the tiles were pretty grubby and are now clean.

droolies, Angelika