[Dailydrool] Teva/DVM Pharm.

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Sat Mar 6 13:12:38 PST 2010

> I didn't know that Teva owned DVM Pharm.  Must be from the Ketamine
> and other drugs that they had problems with.  Unfortunately it
> doesn't say what the problem was.  But I guess since they own DVM
> Pharm that had to be closed down too.  They had the best shampoos!
> Maybe another company can buy DVM Pharm.

DVC Pharm. was also the maker of Oticalm, the ear cleanser our late
Jane Basset's Purdue dermatologist recommended because it was
formulated to discourage yeast infections and its eucalyptus oil
soothed angry ears. This was back in the late 1990s, and I've used it
faithfully ever since--until DVM got into FDA trouble, darn it.

Does anyone out there know of a good Oticalm equivalent--a yeast
deterrent that soothes while cleaning?

Elizabeth