[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 11:45:33 PST 2010

Sad week, with two of our beloved babies going to the bridge.  Hearthealing
drool to Annette, on Cassie's trip to the bridge.  She was so lucky to
depart right from her arms, where she felt safest.  She's running free from
pain.

And we're so sorry Cindy and her husband had to send Rebel to the bridge --
it is such a hard decision, but the kindest thing you can do.  We're sending
gently thoughts to all of you.

Kathy, did Buddy find his way home?  We've been sending safe return home
drool for him.

We're so glad Sir Henry found a home with the Tank Hounds, and are sorry
Claudia had to give him up.  But you know he will be safe and loved.

Drool for Baxter -- is he OK?

Hooray for Isabelle who has found a wonderful forever home!

It was so good to see Suz' beloved foster Nancy on the calendar and to hear
how beautifully she is settling in at Daphneyland.

We loved HOP's new video!

Drool for Barney with Addison's, and we're sending "no allergy" drool to
Morse.  Henry is my itchy boy.  He's on Benadryl year round and when they
get bad enough that he starts licking his paws he wins a round of
Prednisone.

Drool for Pw. Justin and his slight stroke.  We're sending lots of good
health drool to our esteemed older gentleman friend.

We hope Val feels better soon!

Angelika, I loved Pw. Brandy's and Elvis' calendar picture!

And finally drool for Jasper and his heart murmur.  I've never had a dog
with one, but had a cat with one and it can be very well controlled with
medicine.

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))