[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 12:14:09 PDT 2010

Congratulations PW Charlie Dropp!  It sounds like you are a houndy most
worthy of this lofty title!

Hearthealing drool for Cookie on Pw Pawcasso Blossom's passing anniversary.
I proudly own some of the Petite Artiste's work -- she was a special houndy
who lives on in her Wild Child sisters.

We're glad the news on Fiona, although not perfect, was that it's a slow
growing cancer in a place easy to isolate.  We hope her surgery and recovery
goes well.

Belated happy gotcha day to Basil!  I remember how excited your momperson
was when she decided to adopt you, and how we all waited to hear the news of
your trip and arrival.  It is wonderful to know you're so loved and thriving
a year later.

Glad that Gretta is eating.  Looks like she's hard at work at achieving PW
status :-).

Happy birthday to the Hawaii 6 especially our furiends Harley and Bo.  Bo,
we hope this year brings you much better things than last year, and are glad
you're doing so much better.

Happy birthday Wilbur!

Sending job-finding drool to Tony and Toni and eye-healing drool for Augie
and his eye.

Laura (Geoffrey, Henry, Molly, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))