[Dailydrool] Miss Angela's musical recommendations

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Mon Mar 8 00:38:08 PST 2010

Bonejour, Dame Penny  & Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves in
France (and our 14 year old friend, Mirabelle, who is staying with us
this week).

Dear Uncle Bill, Mr, Sir,

We are very cross because da mum has gone and SPENT our COOKIE MONEY
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.  She had never heard of Mary McCaslin so she went and
googled it and found that one of the albums features a basset hound on
the cover!!!!!!!  She HAD to have it for her collection - she reckons
it's more important than cookies for ususususususus <sigh>  Well, that
CD is not available in France - out of print, out of stock or
whatever. ...  but ... she managed to track a copy down in Austria!
<rats>

So, dear uncle, sir, we beg you NOT to mention things like this
again.  Thank you.

Yours faithfully and sincerely,

Dame Penny and Miss Polly

(da mum - Thanks Bill, I can't wait for the cd to arrive)