[Dailydrool] Pictures of Angela's B-day

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Tue Mar 9 11:31:24 PST 2010

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

In answer to Rebecca's  question, no, there are no pictures
of Angela with her Princess t-shirt and painted nails.  I think
some were taken (not by me) but Miss Angela specifically
decreed that no pictures of that moment be allowed out of
the house.  She has decided that posing in the shirt and
with her painted nails was necessary to seem grateful to the
givers, but she will absolutely not allow publication of the
event.   Sorry!

This afternoon's project is to introduce Angela to Bam-Bam,
the elderly white cat that just moved in to the other side of my
duplex.  Bam-Bam is a crusty old fellow who has, from a
distance, indicated that Angela is to keep her distance.  Some
wild salmon treats loosened him up a bit, but Angela must
still make a wide berth around his couch.  This may be the
project of several weeks or months.

Since we have enough treats to last at least six months, we
diverted funds from the treats and entertainment category of
our budget to send money to 4theHounds to help board the
large number of intakes that they have had to absorb.  We
hope others will consider this.

Snooter kisses and ear skritches to all our friends and
salmon flavored drool to those in need.

Bill (OH, the sun is out. Let's do our walk)
Angela (Maybe later.  I feel a nap coming on)