[Dailydrool] Marcie, and Elder Clara

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 13:36:56 PST 2010

Debra, I have already emailed you privately, but I really do believe Marcie has a marvellous life with you, and yes she may want to play play play all day (Morse would scavenge round the chip shop all day if he had his way!) but she most of all loves being with  you, I am sure - you are her life.  And a very  happy life it sounds.

Elder Clara - Debbie, this all sounds wonderful - but I still can't seem to find the link (I have just tried the one suggested - *sigh*!)   Can a kind hearted drooler please point me in the right direction?

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB