[Dailydrool] Advenshures at da Vetspital.

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 14:30:47 PST 2010

Dis Nigel, Llewis an Conley an dis da perfik advesnhure at da vetspital cuz
it not ares!!
Dis Mornin da Mr. Cooper sir dun start lickylickylicky he foot an droolin
all ober DadPersons bed.
He gots won nale whut broke.
Mebbe youse member Mr. Cooper hab lotsa trubbel wif he nales in da fall.
So MPerson she not gonna cutem no more. She teke he in.

Now dis whut we heers.
Mr.Doc he say he canit cutit wiffout Mr. Cooper he sleepin.
So he gib he a liddel doze sumfin dat he kin teke away agin reel quik.
MomPerson seed dis ust befour so she not worriet much.
Mr Cooper he doze.
Mr.Doc he cut da nales.
He fix dat won all up.
Den he gib Mr. Cooper da teke away stik. Nuffin heppen.
An nuffin an nuffin.
Big ole black dog he juss lay dere.
Sumtime he breeve, sumtime he dont.
Mr.Doc not heppy. He tawking trash in Mr. Cooper eer. Nuffin heppen.

Den it heppen.
Sumwon callt Mr.Doc on sumfin callt a innerkom. Da innerkomn sumfin go rong
an it go SCRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH juss likem smoke larms at home.
An fore dey nose whut whuts, Mr. Cooper Sir he up offa dat tebel and wobblin
for da door. Dat allit teke. Dey not need dat tekeaway drug dey juss need a
smok larm.
Where he be, Llewis? He not in a berry good mood. ok still in DadPersons
room?

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH he still gorkt. He no eet. He no
wanna go ousside. An he reely don wanna pley.
Whachu meen she say I next?
Whuzzat sposed meen? My nales fine nice an long. You shure she dun sed dat?
"Nigel next"?
Whachu meen where I goin? Ousside. Dig a hole nebber comin neer she agin.
Yeah you laffs, Llewis, leese I got my Jools! Ouch cut datLLEWIS dont no no!

Dey go ousside fitin.
I Cnly
I luvs yu
Luv,