[Dailydrool] stool eating

Annette Spallino asdaymil at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 06:04:00 PST 2010

I dont know where my guys picked up this awful habit, but I suspect it was reinforced at day care.  Its gross.  I have not considered purchasing any of the the supposed remedies as I hear it does not work.  That being said, I police the hell out of my dogs because I dont want them eating feces.  My hounds have never been sick, but they let me brush their teeth so at least they dont have nasty breath from eating crap.  There are times when my hounds do snatch some feces on their walks, my girls will not let me take anything out of her mouth that she steals; my boy will give it back..LOL
All I can say is try to keep them from feces feasting to the extent you can without making yourself nuts.

Annette in NJ
with Moxie and Grissom